Here you can track all the changes made on DaySchedule App, Scheduling pages, API and extension. You may signup to get the latest news in your inbox, every month or watch this page for the list of changes.
We’ve added the WYSIWYG HTML editor to format the event description with
hyperlinks etc. to make it more readable and formatting as per your business need.
So, starting today - you can use the rich editor in Events to create semantic content to show unique features of your event.
We’ve updated the scheduling pages to use new GA4 properties for analytics and track your visitors, enabling remarketing ads to get more bookings for your event or services.
Just add your google analytics ID and start seeing real-time reports for your visitor and conversion tracking
We’ve re-designed the scheduling pages to display the pricing details for paid events. If there are any paid event, the amount will be visible on all views (event, calendar and registration form) while scheduling an appointment
We have improved the calendar sync feature to include the meeting question-answers on Microsoft or Google calendar description.
So, if you have your calendar connected with day schedule - You can quickly see your customers’ responses on your calendar as well.
We’ve added the formatting feature in event and page description to keep line breaks, spaces, special characters intact as added by users.
Thank you to Ashwita for the feature suggestion.
The scheduling managers can now publish the team member schedule and specify them in events.
For example, if you are an Edtech business and have scheduling managers who are responsible to post the external teachers, coaches schedule where students can book the classes - The scheduling API will allow you to maintain the team calendar, events and their schedules in real-time sync with the calendar booking page.
Here you can track all the changes made on DaySchedule App, Scheduling pages, API and extension. You may signup to get the latest news in your inbox, every month or watch this page for list of change logs.
- Launched scheduling widget to embed day schedule on your websites or blog.
- Launched DaySchedule 1.4 - See complete change logs here
- Launched DaySchedule 1.3 - See complete change logs here
- Launched DaySchedule 1.2 - See complete change logs here
- Launched DaySchedule 1.1 - See complete change logs here
- Launched DaySchedule on Producthunt
- Fixed a bug causing Google calendar not synced for some users
- Improved /integrations page to show all integrations by default
- Added spots option for Group events. For example - classes, webinars appointment scheduling where multiple invitees should attend the same event.
- Fixed /users page to add scrollable option for responsive/mobile view
- Disabled ask invitee, Outbound call option for group event as the group event should be in a single location for all invitees to join on selected time slot.
- Improved booking download feature to download all bookings, invitee fields to make the download feature more usable.
- Added new feature to show scheduling link suggestion on signup, if the selected name is not available to book.
- Added search feature on website documentation “Powered by Algolia”
- New: Added
Total spots leftmessage for group events scheduling button.
- Fixed: Upgrade overlay showing on paid plans
- Fixed: User table fixed to make it scrollable for responsive/mobile view
- Initial release of DaySchedule
Get your personalized scheduling link to share with your customers to let them schedule meetings without back-and-forth emails.
14 days free trial