If you want to give other members of your team access to your master DaySchedule account, you can invite them to join your account under the role selected.
This will allows you to streamline the users of your organization’s DaySchedule account.
There are 4 types of roles with different permissions for role-based security and one special external role to control the resource visibility in an organization:
- Owner: The owner has full access to the one who initially signed up on the DaySchedule website and has full access to the website.
- Admin: The admin has full access except for billing and account deletion.
- Manager: The manager only has access to create and update.
- Viewer: Viewer only has viewing access.
- Go to Users Menu
- Click on the Invite User button
- Enter user details like,
- Enter the value in the required field. Then, click the Send Invitation button to create a new user
- An email invitation will be sent to the selected user to join your account under the selected role (User can set their own password while joining)
If you need to give access to some external users, but don’t want them to see all organization resources (events, bookings etc.). The external user feature is designed exactly for that - It will control the organization’s data access to control the visibility and who can see what information based on the
For example, if there are 2 freelancer coaches (Tom and Nick) in your EdTech organization managed by Jack.
The EdTech company is using day schedule for appointment scheduling and being an
Admin you want to control that Nick and Tom should see their own bookings and schedule only.
So, just mark them
is_external: true to limit their access -
|Tom||Viewer||true||Can see Tom bookings only|
|Nick||Viewer||true||Can see Nick bookings only|
|Jack||Admin||false||Can see and manage all users (Tom, Nick and Jack) bookings|
The external role can be combined with
role as well. For example, if you want to give some extra permissions to Tom to let him cancel, reschedule, or delete his appointments - Just change the role to Manager and give additional permission.
- Go to Users Menu.
- Click on the Invite User button .
- Click on the
Invite Multiple User.
- Enter emails of all the users you want to add.
- Enter the value in the required field. Then, click the Send Invitation button to create new users
- An email invitation will be sent to all the user to join your account under the selected role (Users can set their own password while joining)
- Go to Users Menu
- Click on the user name you want to edit
- The user editor form will open
- Make changes and then click on the Save button to update yours (Remember - Email address is not editable)
- Go to the Users menu
- Click on the checkbox to select the users you want to remove
- After making the selection, click on the Delete button to delete the selected users
- A confirmation dialog will appear before deleting the selected users…Simply, click on Confirm to proceed.