Here you can track all the changes made on DaySchedule App, Scheduling pages, API and extension. You may signup to get the latest news in your inbox, every month or watch this page for list of change logs.
October, 6 2021
- Launched DaySchedule 1.2 - See complete change logs here
September, 13 2021
- Launched DaySchedule 1.1 - See complete change logs here
August, 5 2021
- Launched DaySchedule on Producthunt
- Fixed a bug causing Google calendar not synced for some users
- Improved /integrations page to show all integrations by default
- Added spots option for Group events. For example - classes, webinars appointment scheduling where multiple invitees should attend the same event.
- Fixed /users page to add scrollable option for responsive/mobile view
- Disabled ask invitee, Outbound call option for group event as the group event should be in a single location for all invitees to join on selected time slot.
- Improved booking download feature to download all bookings, invitee fields to make the download feature more usable.
- Added new feature to show scheduling link suggestion on signup, if the selected name is not available to book.
- Added search feature on website documentation “Powered by Algolia”
July, 28 2021
- New: Added
Total spots leftmessage for group events scheduling button.
- Fixed: Upgrade overlay showing on paid plans
- Fixed: User table fixed to make it scrollable for responsive/mobile view
July, 4 2021
- Initial release of DaySchedule