Here you can track all the changes made on DaySchedule App, Scheduling pages, API and extension. You may signup to get the latest news in your inbox, every month or watch this page for the list of changes.
We’ve improved the admin booking panel to skip payments (for paid events) when a booking is created from the admin panel.
Starting today, if you create a new booking from the admin panel. The payment flow will be skipped and the booking will be auto-confirmed to send confirmation email to host and invitees.
If you have received the payment on cash/counter, you can edit the invitee later to enter payment details for accurate payment reports.
We’ve added the live reports and dashboard feature for group bookings and webinars to visualize your bookings and sales(for paid events) to keep track of revenue.
The ticket sales dashboards provide event managers with key insights into all important aspects of ticket sales revenues, including:
- Number of ticket sold
- Total revenue, status, date of booking.
- Tracking information like devices(mobile, desktop or tablet) and more.
We’ve improved the bookings page to manage events attendees easily, using the attendees management system under bookings you can -
- Add, Update and Delete attendees directly from your admin panel
- Report no shows
- Assign meetings to someone else in your team
- Download attendees list in CSV
- And much more…
We’ve added a new feature to allow user-specific location on round-robin events. For example, you have 2 team members in your round robin team scheduling page and one user should host the meetings on Zoom and the other user wants to meet on Google meet.
Now, you can select corresponding locations in round-robin event types to customize where the meeting should happen for whom to specify the same or different location for each user.
We’ve added a new feature to specify custom date time format options on events and webinars. Starting today, you can use this option on event settings to select a date and time format as per your country to personalize your appointment scheduling pages and display date and times in regional formats.
For example, If I set the HH:mm a option in time format to display my appointment timings slots in a 24 hour clock.
We are going to release the biggest upgrade or DaySchedule this week, here is the sneak peek to learn what’s coming on DaySchedule 2.0.
We are releasing webinars software on DaySchedule to host and promote webinars easily. With DaySchedule webinars, you can easily create, schedule, host and share your online webinars, training sessions and more group meetings with all the location options like Zoom, Google meet etc.
You may select multiple locations on your event to let customers choose if they want to meet you on Zoom, Google meet or some offline locations specified in event.
Shipped: Feature suggestion #14
The bookings view has been redesigned to display calendar and list together for better visibility and mobile responsiveness.
Now, you can add multiple pricing options and payment gateways to let your customer choose the right plan to pay for your appointment or services before scheduling an appointment.
- Select multiple payment gateway
- Add multiple pricing options
- Customers must select a payment gateway and pricing option to pay and confirm the appointment.
The workflow feature has been improved to select all/or multi-select resources (events, webinars etc.) to trigger actions instead creating separate workflow for each of your events.
Shipped: Feature suggestion #41
/events API has been deprecated in favor of
The connection page has been improved to manage multiple connections for each type. For example, if you have 2 google calendar and want to connect both.
The re-designed view now has the connect button on top, to add as many connections allowed in your plan for same or different types.
The Slack integration is live now to send the appointment notification on your selected channel. For example, if you are using Slack for your internal team communication. You can connect it with DaySchedule to receive new meetings notification, reminders directly on your Slack channel for selected events, trigger and action via Workflow feature.
We’ve added the new
file type option in invitee questions to allow you to add an uploader dynamically to accept file upload as attachments.
For example, if you are using DaySchedule for interview scheduling, you may add a file type question in your registration form to ask the interviewing candidates to upload their resume while scheduling an online interview.
We’ve improved the appointment scheduling pages to auto-detect the visitor’s country and set the dial code automatically for the phone number field while scheduling an appointment.
For example -
- If a visitor open the scheduling page in India will see
+91selected by default
- The United states visitors will see
+1selected by default
- and so on for other countries
We’ve added the WYSIWYG HTML editor to format the event description with
hyperlinks etc. to make it more readable and formatting as per your business need.
So, starting today - you can use the rich editor in Events to create semantic content to show unique features of your event.
We’ve updated the scheduling pages to use new GA4 properties for analytics and track your visitors, enabling remarketing ads to get more bookings for your event or services.
Just add your google analytics ID and start seeing real-time reports for your visitor and conversion tracking
We’ve re-designed the scheduling pages to display the pricing details for paid events. If there are any paid event, the amount will be visible on all views (event, calendar and registration form) while scheduling an appointment
We have improved the calendar sync feature to include the meeting question-answers on Microsoft or Google calendar description.
So, if you have your calendar connected with day schedule - You can quickly see your customers’ responses on your calendar as well.
We’ve added the formatting feature in event and page description to keep line breaks, spaces, special characters intact as added by users.
Thank you to Ashwita for the feature suggestion.
The scheduling managers can now publish the team member schedule and specify them in events.
For example, if you are an Edtech business and have scheduling managers who are responsible to post the external teachers, coaches schedule where students can book the classes - The scheduling API will allow you to maintain the team calendar, events and their schedules in real-time sync with the calendar booking page.
Here you can track all the changes made on DaySchedule App, Scheduling pages, API and extension. You may signup to get the latest news in your inbox, every month or watch this page for list of change logs.
- Launched scheduling widget to embed day schedule on your websites or blog.
- Launched DaySchedule 1.4 - See complete change logs here
- Launched DaySchedule 1.3 - See complete change logs here
- Launched DaySchedule 1.2 - See complete change logs here
- Launched DaySchedule 1.1 - See complete change logs here
- Launched DaySchedule on Producthunt
- Fixed a bug causing Google calendar not synced for some users
- Improved /integrations page to show all integrations by default
- Added spots option for Group events. For example - classes, webinars appointment scheduling where multiple invitees should attend the same event.
- Fixed /users page to add scrollable option for responsive/mobile view
- Disabled ask invitee, Outbound call option for group event as the group event should be in a single location for all invitees to join on selected time slot.
- Improved booking download feature to download all bookings, invitee fields to make the download feature more usable.
- Added new feature to show scheduling link suggestion on signup, if the selected name is not available to book.
- Added search feature on website documentation “Powered by Algolia”
- New: Added
Total spots leftmessage for group events scheduling button.
- Fixed: Upgrade overlay showing on paid plans
- Fixed: User table fixed to make it scrollable for responsive/mobile view
- Initial release of DaySchedule
Get your personalized scheduling link to share with your customers to let them schedule meetings without back-and-forth emails.
14 days free trial