Webhook is a user-defined HTTP callbacks URL of an API. The webhook can be used to receive an HTTP POST event when a new booking/meeting is created on DaySchedule.
You can use the DaySchedule + Webhook integration to automatically send the new booking/meeting details to the added URL.
- Go to Integrations Menu
- Click on the New Integration button
- Click on the Add Integration button on the Webhook card
- Redirected to the form where you need to enter the information like
Slack URL,name` etc.
- Click on the Send a Test Event button to test your integration.
- Then, click on the Save button to attach this integration with your event