Pipedream is an integration platform built for developers. With Pipedream, you can connect APIs using simple triggers and actions.
You can use the DaySchedule + Pipedream integration to automatically send the new booking/meeting details to the Pipedream webhook trigger to execute any action.
Some of the popular Pipedream action includes Twitter, Github events, Airtable records, RSS, and Google sheets.
- First, Go to Pipedream website and sign up or log into your account. Then click on the
- Select the HTTP / Webhooks option. And then Select New Request. And you can also give it a name. And Click on the Create Source button
- Once you hit the Create Source button, Pipedream will provide a unique webhook URL for you. Copy this URL to use in DaySchedule integrations.
- Go to Integrations Menu
- Click on the New Integration button
- Click on the Add Integration button on the Pipedream card
- Redirected to the form where you need to enter the information like
- Click on the Send a Test Event button to test your integration.
- Then, click on the Save button to attach this integration with your event