Slack is a popular communication tool for teams to discuss and chat on different channels
You can integrate Slack with DaySchedule to automatically receive the new booking/meeting details to your Slack channel.
First, Go to Slack website and signup or login into your account. Then click on the Create New App button.
Choose the From Scratch option in a popup then fill the details and click on the Create App button to create a slack app.
On the redirected page swipe the button to the right to activate incoming webhooks.
On the same page scroll down to the bottom and then click on the
Add New Webhook to Workspacebutton
Now select a channel you want to send data, and click on the allow button to create a webhook URL for you.
Copy this URL to use in DaySchedule integrations.
- Go to Integrations Menu
- Click on the New Integration button
- Click on the Add Integration button on the Slack card
- Redirected to the form where you need to enter the information like
Slack URL,name` etc.
- Click on the Send a Test Event button to test your integration.
- Then, click on the Save button to attach this integration with your event