Zapier is a wonderful integration tool that lets you connect 1000+ apps to automate many workflows between apps. This tutorial explains how to send DaySchedule booking data to Zapier when a new event is booked.
With this integration, you can connect DaySchedule with 1000+ apps!
Make a Zap
- First, Go to Zapier website and sign up or log into your account. Then click on the
Make a Zap!button.
- Select the Webhooks option. And you can also give it a name or Zapier will automatically name it like: “hook A”, “hook B”.
- Select the 2nd option, called catch hook. The catch hook(or webhook) is like a data receiver and can read any data sent via an HTTP POST method in the request body.
- Click on the button Save + Continue.
- Once you hit the save button, Zapier will create a custom webhook URL for your zap. Copy this URL to use in DaySchedule.
- Go to Integrations Menu
- Click on the New Integration button
- Click on the Add Integration button on the Zapier card
- Enter the details like
- Then, click on the Save button to create a new connection