How to connect DaySchedule with Zoom to include web/video conferencing link on the meeting invite.
Once connected, you can go to your event page and select the Zoom option in the Location drop-down to specify Zoom video conference should be used for your meetings scheduled from the scheduling page.
Connect to Zoom
- Go to Connections Menu
- Click on the Add Connection button
- Redirected to the form where you need to select Zoom from the options in the provider dropdown
- Click on the Connect button
- Redirected to the Zoom consent and login page allow DaySchedule to access your account via the secure API.
- After confirmation you will be redirected back to the DaySchedule confirmation page
The Zoom integration will allow you to generate a dynamic web conference link for each of your meetings. Invitees will receive the email notification with the Zoom meeting link, along with other details to join the call at the scheduled time.
Disconnect from zoom
- Login to your Zoom account and navigate to the Zoom App Marketplace
- Click Manage > Installed Apps or search for DaySchedule app
- Click the DaySchedule app and then click Uninstall
Delete from DaySchedule
- Go to the Connection Menu
- Select the Zoom Connection from the table
- Click on the Delete button
- It will ask for the confirmation click Ok button to confirm and delete
Facing issues while connecting your DaySchedule account with Zoom
- Try to reconnect DaySchedule with Zoom
- Contact support team using this page