The Zoom integration with DaySchedule allows you to add the Zoom link on your meeting invitation automatically.
- Go to Connections Menu
- Scroll down on the Video conference section to find Zoom
- Click on the Connect button
- You will be redirected to the Zoom consent and login page. Allow DaySchedule to access your account via the secure API.
- After confirmation you will be redirected back to the DaySchedule page.
The Zoom integration will allow you to generate a dynamic web conference link for all of your meetings. Invitees will receive the email with the Zoom meeting link, along with other details to join the call at the scheduled time.
- Login to your Zoom account and navigate to the Zoom App Marketplace
- Click Manage > Installed Apps or search for DaySchedule app
- Click the DaySchedule app and then click Uninstall
- Go to the Connection Menu
- Select the Zoom Connection from the table
- Click on the Delete button
- DaySchedule will ask for the confirmation, click the Ok button to confirm and delete.
Facing issues while connecting your DaySchedule account with Zoom
- Try to reconnect DaySchedule with Zoom.
- Contact support team using this page.